Banana, peanuts and coconut cream popsicle recipe
On hot summer days, everyone dreams of a cool refreshing delight to ease the heat. Check out Nir & Guy’s homemade banana, peanuts and coconut cream popsicle recipe. Warning – make plenty because one popsicle is never enough!
1 can of coconut cream
100 gr crushed salty peanuts
- Peel the bananas and freeze them
- Chill the coconut cream in the can in the fridge over night
- After taking out the coconut cream from fridge, separate the cream from the liquid
- Whip the coconut cream (like you would whip regular cream) until it becomes stable.
- Grind the frozen bananas and add the cream and peanuts and continue grinding together until it becomes an even mix
- Pour into disposable cups or a serving dish
- Freeze for 4 hours and serve